venerdì 13 settembre 2013

http://mysoulsonice.wordpress.com/tag/lover/

Reflection for today…A Haunting Love -Jeff Buckley

31 Jan
“I love anything that haunts me…and never leaves.”
Who is the love that haunts you?
What do you love so much that it haunts you?
*
Jeff Buckley died on May 29th, 1997 but his spirit is still alive in his music.
Just listen and you will hear it…

Jeff Buckley: Full of Love…
Please enjoy…
Jeff Buckley Dido’s Lament
“This is a piece, for a mezzo-soprano voice, from Dido and Aeneas, an opera  composed by Henry Purcell in 1681.
Jeff performed it live in his exhibition at  Meltdown Festival, London, on July 1 1995:
Thy hand, belinda,  darkness shades me.
On thy bosom let me rest.
More I would, but death  invades me.
Death is now a welcome guest.
When I am laid in earth, may  my wrongs create
No trouble in thy breast.
Remember me, but ah! forget my  fate.”
*
For more information on Jeff Buckley, please visit his official website:
Peace & Namaste…
{More Jeff Buckley wisdom to come in the near future}…

Nessun commento: